The model I've specified will be very similar to the one we borrowed. Here are the details:
- It's a "Model light" with the box with sloping sides and a shiny red finish
- We got the bugatti hood, just like our loaner (we considered getting a straight box with two facing seats, but that would have precluded the use of this top, which we really liked
- We got the same bench seat with single seat belt as on the loaner, but we also ordered the three-point harness for Elsa next Spring
- And instead of the knee-wrenching three-speed hub, we got a deluxe Shimano 8-speed model with a coaster break that's meant to be much more powerful than the one on their 3- or 7-speed models
- Finally, we also got the clever Axa frame-fit lock, which stays on the trike all the time and simply immobilizes the rear wheel. Probably not ideal for a bike that could easily be picked up and carried away, but that's really not the case with this one!